What is Blogger Navbar?
Blogger has got a Navigation Bar that appears by default at the top of every Blogger-powered blog. This navigation bar can be very useful when you are blogging, but sometimes it can get in the way. The Blogger navbar is usually hidden in most of the third party templates, so this tutorial might be useful only for those who are using a default Blogger template.
– when you click on the B icon, it will take you to blogger.com
– a quick link to your Dashboard and “Sign in /Sign out” dialog
– you can easily search and find other blogs
– you can “Flag Blog” (if you consider content of a blog objectionable)
– NextBlog – takes you to a random, recently-updated Blogger blog
The only disadvantage is visual. If you have customized design, this navbar just doesn’t fit in. So, how could we get rid of it? It is very easy. Just follow these steps below:
Turn off The Blogger Navbar
Step 1. Log in to your Blogger account, click on your blog and head to the ‘Layout’ tab > look for the ‘Navbar’ heading and click on the Edit link as shown in this picture:
Step 2. When the pop-up window appears, scroll down and select ‘Off’, then click the Save button:
And that’s it! With only two easy steps and we have already removed the Blogger Navbar.